Courageous Advocacy & Pupil Leadership
Our Council is made up of elected members:
8 x House Captains from Year 6
8 x House Vice-Captain from Year 5
4 x 1 Class Captain from each Year 4 and Year 3 class
Captain Council Impact
- New prizes for KS1 & KS2 Celebration Worship
- More representatives from KS2
- Feedback into a new Sustainable Playground Development Plan including our MUGA
- Fundraising plan for the Year 6 Residential (over £500 raised last year)
- Support for the School of Sanctuary Assessment & Diversity Mark Award
Our Council representatives are currently being selected following our Y6 pupils moving on.
Our Worship Leaders from Year 6 lead class Collective Worship across the whole school every Tuesday.
Positive Play Leaders
(formerly the Anti-bullying Ambassadors)
We applied for our positions and were selected by Mr Gallacher & Mr Fitzgerald. We have Y6 members to begin with before we train Y5, Y4 and Y3.
We have written our Anti-Bullying Charter and we support children who may be unhappy in our school by splaying games with them and talking to them. Our current favourite 'tool' is tiddlywinks.